Founded in 1991, Care Net Pregnancy Services of the Treasure Coast is a locally organized and funded outreach. We provide a variety of FREE SERVICES and programs to meet the needs of our clients and of the community.
Our Services Include:
- 24 hour helpline
- FREE Pregnancy Tests
- Education on all pregnancy options
- Confidential education on sexually transmitted diseases
- Workshops on sexually transmitted diseases
- Parenting Classes
- Limited medical services
- HIV/Aids Tests
- Ultrasounds for pregnancy confirmation
- Clothing Closet
- Community referrals for aid
All information shared by you during your relationship as a client with the Center and its representatives will be kept in the strictest confidence except as required by law or as required for the protection of yourself or others.
Our services are not intended to be a substitute for professional counseling, medical, or pre-natal care.